Tuesday, December 27, 2011

EXO Teasers 2 & 3

After making us wait 5 long days for the next teaser, they finally came out with it and I was super excited for it! It's actually pretty cool so check it out! In this one we have Kai and the new member that was introduced, Lu Han, dancing a nice dance number.



Now, today they release the 3rd Teaser where the third member Tao is introduced! In this teaser he does
some martial arts which are pretty cool! I'm not good at explaining so without further ado, watch it below.



I don't know about you guys but they are some talented kids. Although they are talented in different areas, they haven't showed them singing. I mean, if you want to be an idol, isn't that one of the biggest requirements? As of now, the first teaser is my all time favorite. Which one of the three is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. The first one is definitely my favorite one as well.

    ReplyDelete