Sunday, December 11, 2011

CHALLENGE: DAY 10: SNSD

CHALLENGE
DAY 10
Group: SNSD

FAVORITE : SONG
My favorite SNSD song is no other than "Let it Rain", from their first Japanese album. I love this song and it's one of the most played tracks on my i-pod.
FAVORITE: MV
Choosing a favorite MV was hard, and I was tempted to be biased and choose Gee because of Minho but I won't :P
Rather I will choose the MV of their promotional song "Chocolate Love" , because it is one of my only favorite songs by SNSD that actually has an MV... well that and "Into the New World."
FAVORITE: LIVE
My favorite live by SNSD is that of "The Great Escape" because the choreography is different from the typical SNSD choreography, it is quite fierce in a subtle way, and it is really entertaining to watch because the it is not repetitive. May I add that I prefer the Japanese music SNSD has produced compared to most of their Korean work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment