Friday, December 16, 2011

Take it YURI !!!

I was reading that Yuri, SNSD, was offered the main female role for the drama "Fashion King", and I just wanted to convey my thoughts on it.

Yuri, accept it, come on it's Yoo Ah In!!! The guy is perfect, just accept it !!!

THE END

Just Kidding, but anyway I really do hope that Yuri accepts this role. On the other hand I fear that SM will not allow it because "Fashion King" is set to air as a competition to "Love Rain", Yoona's drama. I'm not really excited about "Love Rain", probably because I dislike sad dramas and Yoona's drama just seems to have this very sad aspect to it. Plus I prefer Yoo Ah In to Jang Geun Suk (Although Many Disagree LOL) ... ^^

Yoo Ah In <3 Picture Spam ...





Plus... Let's add Yuri into the MIX ...


Great Drama Couple in the Making !!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Yoo Ah In, Mr. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworldHave you also fallen under his spell ??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love yoo ah in *o* he's the main reason i liked sungkyunkwan scandal so much, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dramaswhoo
    I LOVE HIM TOOOO !!!
    SSK Scandal is my fav. drama and I loved him there. Although I love SOng Jong Ki more Yoo AH In is so lovable as well !!!

    ReplyDelete