Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Potpourri

Happy Holidays everyone!! I wanted to greet you guys this holiday so I found some things that might entertain you for a while. There were so many things I wanted to post that I just decided to put it all in one post to save time. I guess you could call it an SM special.

Looking around I found someone that put the Exo Teaser 1 Chinese Version online on Youtube.



It basically looks the same but the song has been changed into Chinese, and from what I've been reading, really heavily accented Chinese. Seems like they need to practice it more!

MBC's "Music Core X-Mas Special" was on last night and it seems like Super Junior had a lot of fun because they appeared in Donghae's and Eunhyuk's "Oppa has Arrived" performance. Very nice touch by the way, really cute, which is why I thought I should share it for those who have not watched it yet.



On Youtube SM uploaded a video of Amber and Henry giving their holiday greetings and it was quite nice. Amber and Henry's voices are so nice, and it makes me wish that they would give Amber actual singing parts instead of just raps.



Hope you guys have an awesome Christmas!! Spend it with your family or other loved ones and remember to have fun! Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Why I never saw "Oppa has arrived" until this point? I don't know. It made me smile though ^.^

    ReplyDelete