Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Boyfriend - I'll Be There

Boyfriend has released their third single album !!!
Their title song , "I'll be there", is a really upbeat track that talks about the longing for the person you love after a break up, and the efforts to fix things.

At first I was taken aback at the beat, it seemed a little awkward with the first scene of the music video which is the break up, it just seemed way to happy. Nevertheless the song is very likable and easily grows on you. The video in itself is really cute and I can see that Boyfriend is stepping it up with the choreography, it's becoming much more flashy, and I can see the individual colors of the members.

I came to the conclusion that this is not a Christmas song, but for the sake of the season the winter feel has been incorporated into the MV.  This song could have been released in summer and still sound great ^^

Like I said before this song grows on you and these boys do too <3

Check out the MV below and tell me what you guys think !!!

1 comment:

  1. You know it comes off more springish to me. But regardless I liked the song.

    ReplyDelete