Thursday, November 3, 2011

CHALLENGE: DAY 6: KARA

CHALLENGE
DAY 6
Group: KARA

FAVORITE : SONG
For Favorite song I will choose " Rider" a very upbeat track from their new album. It's just makes me want to dance.
Credit for video goes to jkpop55 @ YT.
FAVORITE: MV
WOHOO I love LUPIN, this MV is so addicting to watch, at least for me !!! This song is also one of my favorites !!!
FAVORITE: LIVE
This is my favorite song, but I love this live from their Jap. drama Ukarara, it is just so emotional and really reaches the heart, so I am putting it here. This song is also sung in Korean and is named Dear Kamilia, but I just love the Jap. version so much more. I'm really loving the Japanese style of music Kara is adapting.

P.S. From listening to Kara for a while now I've realized most of their songs which are not tittle tracks are very sweet and have very heart touching messages. Check them out.^^

2 comments:

  1. I really want to watch Urakara now! The song is beautiful ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworld
    Yep Me Too, I haven't actually watched much of this show either, just clips, but I'd give it a chance, just because of this song.

    ReplyDelete