Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rookie 3 Course Meal : Want to be Taken ?

Rookie 3 Course Meal: PART 2
TAKEN

So Taken is also a rookie group consisting of 6 members, I am not so sure as to what to think about them at the moment because their debut song leaves me baffled.



Taken "Young Boys"



The lyrics for the song are mostly atrocious, except for the "I'm the top, greatest korean wolf" part, which I actually like, oh and the chorus which is really catchy and dance-able.

The choreography is pretty cool and energetic, and the music is really fun, especially at the 1:00 minute mark.

Then again the "I'm young boy, i'm a young boy" really throws me off -_-

The Members (credit for the info goes here)

Sunwon Leader 
1989.04.05

Ujun
1991.02.27

Seungyul
1991.04.08

Taehyuk
1991.03.05

Daon
1992.04.11

Geonwoo
1994.06.24



Like I mentioned before, I'm still not ready to make a decision on them, maybe after I see more of their work?

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ? DID YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE OUR THREE PIECE MEAL ?

2 comments:

  1. The thing about this group is that they totally blind sided me. Usually I know about a week in advice when a group is debuting but this group just seemed to debut out of nowhere. I can't really get a feel for them. I mean they aren't terrible but they aren't like MYNAME to me. I'm not too fond of the video or the song but I like the choreography. The song actually makes me laugh because the lyrics seem so awkward. On a more positive note, Sunwon is a cuuutiiee ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworld
    I know right the lyrics are awkward... and I do love the dance as well, but what you say is true they came out of nowhere, for MYNAME we knew about them trough Hwanhee like months before they debuted.

    Sunwon is the top Korean wolf LOL

    ReplyDelete