Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CHALLENGE: DAY 8: f(x)

CHALLENGE
DAY 8
Group: f(x)

FAVORITE : SONG
This song sounded childish to me at first becouse of the Mr. Boogie chorus, but it's actually pretty catchy and I Love it. The lyrics are also pretty cool.
Credit for subs goes to THEKPOPGIRL1 @ YT.
FAVORITE: MV
My favorite video for f(x) is Chu~♡ and I even have it saved on my computer. I love how the girls (Sulli and Krystal) actually look their age, and how the choreography is so playful.  Do it do it Chu ! It's true true true it's you! I also love the concept of innocence, and the frog on the floor ^^
FAVORITE: LIVE
This performance is my favorite because of the intro which is really fierce, and because the crowd sounds so hyped even thou it is the girls debut stage.
& Victoria looks awesome doing that cartwheel !

0 comments:

Post a Comment