Monday, November 28, 2011

IU is BACK !!!

IU is back as awesome as ever !!!

I will write more about her album after I finish hearing all of her songs but in the meantime here is the MV for her tittle track "YOU & I."



I love this MV because it reminds me of the epicness of Good Day. I like that there are many differnt moods trough the song, such as sadness, happiness, and the joy of youth. I also love that recurring theme with birds; first the parrot, and now the goose. Lastly, IU's dances are simple but always befitting of the song and don't distract from her vocals, but compliment them.

Personally I think IU is the type of artist that is impossible to dislike. She is cute, fun, beautiful, and a very very good singer. She is just likable to put it in simple words.

What do you guys think about the MV or IU in general ???

2 comments:

  1. This is actually the first song I've heard by IU. I think I'll be looking out for her more ^.^ Lol I can't stop thinking about how cute the goose is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworld Right !!! It's so cute, in Good Day she has a parrot ^^

    ReplyDelete