Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rookie 3 Course Meal : Hey MYNAME, You Got a Message !

Rookie 3 Course Meal : PART 3
MYNAME

Out of the three groups I have presented MYNAME seems to be the most popular, they hit the nail of popularity straight on. In other words they did all of what is expected from  "good" rookie. They have an energetic choreography, a good concept, and most importantly a catchy song.


The Members (credit for info goes here)


Gunwoo
Leader 
1989.01.30

Insoo
1988.03.10

Seyong
1991.11.20

Jun Q.
1993.08.09

Chaejin
maknae
1995.12.26



Man, these concept photos are creepy especially Seyong, but they are interesting. Good thing they don't hide how handsome the boys are ...

Their song "Message" is below



SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ? DID YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE OUR THREE PIECE MEAL ?

3 comments:

  1. Yay MYNAME ^.^ I'm very very fond of this group! I think they may have the formula to a long lasting rookie group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworld
    I think so too! They definitely have staying power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this group soooo much. Do a post on baby I'm sorry. The music video is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete