Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rookie 3 Course Meal : AA Anyone ?

Rookie 3 Course Meal: PART 1
AA (Double A)

Okay, I'm not talking about the name I use to blog, but about the rookie group that goes by that name. I've been reading their name on a blog I frequent and I decided to give them a chance. In all honesty they have something that makes them likable and  want to keep looking at them.



The Members (Credit for info and pictures goes here)


Woosang

1990.06.01
Leader
Vocals
Rap

Aoora
1986.01.10
Vocals
Rap

Juwon
1988.03.15
Rap
Vocals

Hoik
1993.08.01
Vocals
Visual
Real Maknae

Kimchi
1993.07.11
Vocals
Maknae


Their debut song is called "So Crazy" ... below.
As many have mentioned the moves are too feminine for a boy band but they sure are addicting. Many fan girls are appreciative of that particular move, I'm not going to tell you which, go look at the video yourself :P



I think they have potential and aren't going to fade out like the majority of the rookies this year, let's give them a chance ^^

P.S. I LOVE Hoik's Voice !!! <3

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ? DID YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE OUR THREE PIECE MEAL ?

2 comments:

  1. I like these segments on rookies! I can finally learn the names of rookies now. I actually like Double A, their debut was good. Their song was very catchy, almost as catchy was MYNAME's. Is Hoik the one with the voice like Jang Geun Suk? I like his voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworld
    Thanks I think I'll keep doing this if new rookies attract me, like these three.

    Yes that is HOIK that guy is awesome! I like his voice a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete