Monday, November 7, 2011

CHALLENGE: DAY 7: MBLAQ

CHALLENGE
DAY 7
Group: MBLAQ

FAVORITE : SONG
One Better day just makes me feel good, I like other MBLAQ songs but this one is just so uplifting, don't you think ?
Credit for video and subs goes to JkStraik88 @ YT.
FAVORITE: MV
I love the style of this MV as well as the outfits, the dance, everything !!! They all look so handsome.

FAVORITE: LIVE
Shallow me, I like this live because Joon looks hot crying !!! LOL JK I actually love "Y" live, their all so emotional. Joon is a pretty good actor. The choreography for this song is also one of my favorites (because Joon does that thing with his shirt LOL.) Thunder looks like he wants to shed a tear <3, G.O is all sexy like always, Seungho is handsome, and Mir is all manly.

P.S. Lee Joon actually bares his abs in "Oh Yeah"  for those of you who have denied your eyes from his glory !!! (Okay I'll stop LOL)



2 comments:

  1. My favorite group! I wouldn't be able to choose on their live performances...all of them are so hot ^^ Well, same goes for all their songs...so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @glace I know right their lives or HOT ~ I also like all of their song but it's a challenge so I have to choose LOL ^^

    ReplyDelete