Friday, October 28, 2011

CHALLENGE: DAY 5: SS501

CHALLENGE
DAY 5
Group: SS501

FAVORITE : SONG
I'm just going to say thank god I'm doing this challenge. I knew about SS501, but hadn't had the chance to listen to some of their songs (in reality I had only listened to like 3). I fell in love with Deja Vu, Because I'm Stupid and Ur Man, although I still have to hear a lot more from these boys. My favorite song until know is "Deja Vu" !!!
FAVORITE: MV
I found that I enjoy all of their MV's, but for today I'm posting "A Song Calling For You." This MV makes me smile every single time !!! I love this song and the members crazy antics ^^
FAVORITE: LIVE
Everything in this performance is so beutifull, from the violins to the music to the set to the boys ^^
I found this performance sexier as it progressed LOL Like from 4:28 on ... specially with Jung Min and Kyu Jong getting all touchy feely.
I'm actually impressed with Triple S's and their fanchants, in some performances they drown the boys out.

My Conclusion: They boy's of SS501 make good music alone but together its incomparable. 


If anyone wants to leave suggestions for more SS501 songs or MV's, even variety shows, please do !!! Thanks !!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment