Saturday, November 12, 2011

JYJ and their Perverted Songs

The only JYJ songs I have on my i-pod are some of the ones on their English album. This is because I am not a fan of most ballads and their album had some faster paced songs, unlike the Korean album.

While I was listening to the songs I remembered something I noticed long ago, some of their songs are soooo perverted. Seriously.

Here are two very pervy songs, I mean if you don't pay attention to the lyrics, they sound good, but the lyrics just make me cringe.

Be The One 
Honestly this songs chorus makes me lough, I just imagine a weird guy going "Baby be the one", because of that voice LOL



Be My Girl
This one is not that apparently pervy, but theirs some underling messages present (;
It is also amusingly cocky.



Oh God the hidden and not so hidden meaning of these songs is pure gold.


P.S. I bet all of you thought I was going to talk about this ... LOL...

2 comments:

  1. I love Be My Girl ^.^ It's obvious they were hinting at some interesting things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworld
    I know I love this song too, the lyrics are stuck in my head XD

    ReplyDelete