Thursday, November 10, 2011

CHALLENGE: DAY 9: C.N. Blue

CHALLENGE
DAY 9
Group: C.N. Blue

FAVORITE : SONG
"Kimio" is my favorite C.N. Blue song and IDK why !?!? Maybe because it's different. I love most of the groups songs but Kimio just pulls me in. Oh by the way this song is in Jap. I think there is a Korean version by a different name, but I don't like it, the Kimio chorus is gone, and it looses the feel.
Credit for subs goes to nananality@ YT.
FAVORITE: MV
This was hard but I would have to give it to 직감, because the boys actually look like criminals ! That's a compliment ^^
FAVORITE: LIVE
I was not sure on what performance to choose but I love the two songs they sing here. The first song "Love Light" is one of my favorites, and Yonghwa supposedly wrote it while thinking about Seohyun (SNSD) during their time on WGM. The song even has the chorus of Genie in it at one point, "I'm Genie for You Girl".
The second song "Love", is super catchy, and super entertaining. I also love how we get to see so much of Jonghyun ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment