Monday, October 17, 2011

Giving WGM with Leeteuk a chance


When I first heard a Super Junior member was to be on WGM, I was sure it would be Leeteuk, but I was hopping to be proven wrong. I guess I am a little overwhelmed to see Leeteuk everywhere, and was hoping to see more of another member.

Today, I finally decided to give the show a chance and am now excited for the episodes to come, because of the special appearance of four Super Junior members in the first two episodes. This makes me hopeful for more appearances later on in the show ^^ Also Kang Sora, the wife, seems like a cool person, so I might as well give the couple a chance.

Look out for the Eng. subs of the first two episode to see Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin,who hilariously bully the newly wed couple ^^ Since Copyright things remove videos -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment