Friday, October 14, 2011

Super Junior-M : Me and U

I was watching some YT videos and came across the following MV's by Super Junior -M. 
I was suprised when I realized that I had never seen them -_-  
I have posted the MV's below to share with everyone, and get a blast from the old SuJu-M  More Henry and Zhou Mi to grace the world^^, and more eye candy: Hangen, Siwon, Kyu, Ryeowook, and Donghae :P Let's not forget the new members Hyukjae and Sungmin <3.
Me- This song just makes me feel so happy ^^

Blue Tommorow- This song reminds me of SM the Ballad, hot times MV *_* I like it.



These Following I have seen but it doesn't hurt to watch them again ^^

Super Girl- "Your my Super Girl" ^^They all look super handsome ^^

U- U, U, U, U, You ^^

Perfection- Newest SuJu-M Song ^^ Addition of Eunhyuk and Sungmin

0 comments:

Post a Comment