Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CHALLENGE: DAY 1: Infinite

CHALLENGE
DAY 1
Group: INFINITE

FAVORITE : SONG
This was a hard one for me since I LOVE many of Infinite's songs, if not all. This song was chosen because it's one of my favorites and is competing for the top spot, below you can find links to my other three favorite Infinite songs.
 Credit for subs goes to CHRiSTiNAxBREAD @ YT


I am going to take the liberty of recommending a couple more songs, which are also my favorite, to those who might be interested in Infinite.
3. Shot

FAVORITE: MV
I love most of Infinites MV's but Nothing's Over is so interesting and original, that it takes the win. I specially enjoyed the tumbling toilet paper XD
FAVORITE: LIVE
I was not in love with this song because I found the MV rather boring, since it was missing the trademark Infinite moves, but all that changed once I saw the live version. Let me just say Wow! that's some epic hip trusting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment