Thursday, October 20, 2011

SNSD "The Boys" Comeback (PART 2: The Music Video)

Credit for Screen Caps: Red and Rosy
Although, like I mentioned previously, I am not a fan of THE BOYS, I have to say the MV was very nice. The beginning scenes with the slow motion and the formal dresses, as well as the flying dove, where beautiful. Also the actual dance and outfits for the song where fierce and sexy.


Of course, like always, some members shown more than the rest, and I don't know if it's because Seohyun is my favorite member, but I think her talents where showcased in this MV perfectly. She belted out some great notes, although Taeyeon was not left behind at the 3:15 minute mark. Those two where the ones that allowed me partly enjoy the song.

For all those fellow Seo lovers here are Seohyuns cut's in the MV enjoy. I could listen to this on replay ^^
credit to kfashions @ YT
RANDOM: But Seo's outfit reminds me so much of TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down suits ...


Check out the full MV below... What did you guys think? Sorry for the SEOHYUN Overload :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment