Monday, October 10, 2011

TVXQ: Biased Ears ???

To the Cassies out there, I need help with a dilemma.


I really LOVE TVXQ's new Japanese Album, but I'm having trouble distinguishing the voices of Yunho and Changmin. I hear Yunho sometimes, but most of the time I only hear Changmin, probably because every single song has a very beautiful albeit distracting long note by the evil maknae. It might also be that I'm biased toward Changmin <3

Is Changmin Getting all the choruses?

Anyway I really want to find Yunho's voice, does anybody have a pointer as to how to distinguish it? I wasn't having a problem distinguishing them during their Korean promotions ...

In order not to waste a post I'm adding some of my favorite songs from the Album "Tone" below!!! Check them out if you haven't !!!

Weep
 

Thank You My Girl  


Duet                     

Easy Mind  

I Think You Know

WOW... WHOEVER TVXQ IS SIGNED WITH IN JAPAN IS SO ANNOYING, MOST OF THEIR SONGS CAN'T BE FOUND ON YT AS FULL VERSIONS!!!

3 comments:

  1. You know when I first got in DBSK, I could never tell the difference between Changmin and Yunho. But I've found that Yunho's voice is a bit more deeper and huskier than Changmin's voice when he sings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworld It's really hard, sometimes I catch that change in tone you mentioned, and yep Yunho is huskier, but I get lost easily -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to add that the last three songs really caught my attention! They're more than worthy of ordering.

    ReplyDelete