Wednesday, October 26, 2011

CHALLENGE: DAY 3: FT Island

CHALLENGE
DAY 3
Group: FT Island

FAVORITE : SONG
I have a soft spot for this song and MV, because it was my introduction to k-pop. This track will always remain one of my favorites.  
FAVORITE: MV
I love FT Islands new MV becouse we get to see a lot more of the members, and the scenes are very beutiful. I was tempted to say HELLO HELLO because I love Jajejin's scene when he raps on the firetruck, but i resisted.
FAVORITE: LIVE
I love this song to death, and I did not use it for favorite song becouse I've laready mentioned this in a previus post some time ago. Anyway I will use it as favorite live performance becouse I love how Hongki goes drunkard on everyone, he's an awesome performer. I also love how Seunghyun and Jong Hun just keep on sinsging and playing like nothing happened. All of these boys are so handsome.

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved that performance of I'm Going to Have You because Hong Ki is so dramatic ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @britahysworldI know right !!! When I first heard the song I tough of it as a very upbeat track, confident "I'm going to get you", but this performance is so dramatic. Even though it's not my image of the song he makes it work. Hongki is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with I Hope! After SuJu, FT Island was one of my first groups, and I Hope was the MV that did it. I don't dislike any of their new MV's, but that one will always hold a special place in my heart~ =)

    ReplyDelete