Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So SM wants to lock up M2

Recently Lee So Man the founder of SM Entertainment talked about the format of their two new boy bands, M1 and M2, that will debut later this year.

I had been at least a little excited for this debut, but then I found out that one of the groups will promote only in China, while the other group promotes the same song only in Korea.

I find this another waste of talent because the group that gets to promote in China will be underexposed, and probably locked up in the SM dungeon alongside Zhou Mi, Henry and Zhang Liyin -_-
but maybe just maybe it will turn out differently ?>?>?>

I think I should wait for more info, hopefully I understood wrong -_- probably not...
What do you guys think ????????????????????????????

1 comment:

  1. I think it's not the brightest idea. I mean obviously the group the debuts in China won't be as exposed to Korea...I guess we'll have to them so more time to release more info.

    ReplyDelete