Thursday, March 8, 2012

CHALLENGE2: DAY 13: A k-pop group you dislike and why

Seriously I don't think I can actually name a group. Dislike is a very strong word and I'm the type of person who brushes of something if it is not to their liking. There isn't a k-pop group relevant in off in my mind to deserve dislike. Usually I may not like a groups musical style but I like the members, or I don't like a member but I can tolerate their music. In truth I have not liked certain people in k-pop but after time I've come to see some of their charms.


In summary I can find the good points in every group I find relevant to me, and therefore no hate. Plus I have no energy to dislike people I don't know :P I'm Lazy like that.


Usually dislike for groups comes from not knowing much about them or never really exploring their music. Giving groups a chance is the best way to know if they are your style or not and just get over the dislike and decide to like them or move on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment