Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CHALLENGE3: DAY2: Your Bias in TVXQ

CHANGMIN


I'm very very fond of Changmin. I think he's awesome. From his singing, to his looks, to his charisma. He's the type of person you like just because, without needing a reason. If I had the chance to meet only one person in all of K-pop I would most likely choose Changmin.

Changmin is a great performer and he really does shine on stage. His high notes never fail to leave me in aw, and I love to see him dance because unlike other tall people, he doesn't seem a tad bit awkward. I could easily keep on going, complimenting Changmin, but I rather just stop and leave you guys with a video ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Yay you are doing the challenge ^.^ That is so true! Despite how tall he is, he never looks awkward! He literally like blends in with everyone else, in a good way. I must admit, since it's just the two of them, it's much easier to appreciate Changmin for his talent since he used to be overshadowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his high pitched notes! They bring chills, but I can't wait to hear it again.

    ReplyDelete