Friday, April 20, 2012

CHALLENGE3: DAY 8: Your Bias is f(x)

KRYSTAL


Krystal grew on me to be honest.

Maybe it is because she gets a lot of hate, specially regarding her attitude which I see absolutely nothing wrong with. In my pinion I believe she is somewhat Americanized and people take it as being disrespectful, but I think all the hate is very undeserved. Plus Korean netizens try to blow every little incident up.

Kystal's voice is a very defining factor for people, they either hate it or love it, there is no in between, Personally I think it's pretty good and she's responsible for carrying on most of f(x)'s songs, while Luna the main vocalist does the flashy parts. The other three members aren't as good singers in off to carry the load she is responsible for. Dancing wise, she is also good so no complains there.

Plus, after watching Krystal in Kim Yuna's Ice Show and cuts from High Kick, I'm even more convinced that she's the type of person who happens to be good at everything ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment