Saturday, April 14, 2012

CHALLENGE3: DAY 5: Your Bias in Teen Top

CHANGJO
Credit for Picture Goes to Owner
It took me a lot of time to actually gain a bias in Teen Top. I wasn't really attached to any of the members at first but suddenly out of nowhere Changjo made an entrance. Changjo is the maknae and the least noticeable member for people who do not follow Teen Top closely. He is usually in the shadows although he happens to be the main dancer.

To be honest I don't know how it happened. I was just suddenly a fan of Changjo. I find him the most attractive member of Teen Top, and his dancing is pretty good. Furthermore, although he seems serious he has a very goofy side during variety shows and he is just fun to watch !

(I was actually looking for a place to put the following videos but I think I'll just pt them here. For those of you who haven't watched weekly Idol, it is a very funny show where the MC's love to target members of groups either positively or negatively. Again the show is hilarious and I think Tenn Tops first episode is one of the best. I will probably post more episodes links of various groups later today so that you guys can go watch them.)

Credit for subs goes to 6TOTSubs (I love you guys <3)




0 comments:

Post a Comment