Friday, January 7, 2011

Support for DBSQ continues

Update [110107]
Now Minho and Onew (SHINee) have also showed their support for DBSQ by posting each a picture on SHINee's me2day with Changmin and also posting a comment:


Minho posted, “Everyone~ Did you see our TVXQ hyung’s first broadcast? It was really moving… TVXQ’s Yunho hyung~ and Changmin hyung that always are hard working! Even watching it again, I think they are so cool and really incredible. I’ll furthermore try hard and work hard like the hyungs, so keep watching over me. Let’s cheer them on together!^^

Onew posted, “None other than TVXQ!!! Our Yunho hyung~ and Changmin hyung that I love, who never let us down!!! You know it’s the beginning right~~^^? Everyone, from today’s first broadcast to their future, give your attention to the TVXQ hyungs’ steps!!! Ajajajajajajajat!!!!!!!!!!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that SM.E. groups are acting like a family! It is very heart warming!

    ReplyDelete