Monday, January 23, 2012

Something about his voice ...

Kim Kyu Jong
I love his voice so much.
I don't know what it is exactly, since I know Heo Young Saeng and Hyung Joon have clearer and maybe even stronger vocals, but his voice is just so perfect to my ears ^^
I don't really know Korean but I think it probably has to do with his pronunciation?
Or maybe it's just the tone of his voice ? IDK

Anyway enjoy the awesome song below (which I stupidly never talked about before on the blog -_-)
Kim Kyu Jong - "Yesterday"
That voice + that song + that dance + that man = Perfection LOL



Oh and just to add into the mix, Two awesome songs by SS501's subgroup, Triple S.
(Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong, Kim Hyung Joon)
I'm Your Man & Because I'm Stupid <3




P.S. Those Fan-chants are so powerful O.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment