Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Commentary #1: B.A.P - Warrior Debut




Mizukyu:
What did you think of B.A.P's debut?

DoubleA:
Hmmm still taking it in lol
I like it, its a little too much, but I feel like this is very promising,
like if they tried to showcase everything they can do and acomplished it, although it's a little messy ...

Mizukyu:
I see.
I thought it was good.
I was shocked at first,
because they blew my mind.

DoubleA:
I mean the more I hear it the more I like it,
but the first time i saw it at least the first minute i was a little taken aback
It just seemed disorganized, but once they hit the chorus it grew on me, plus the dance was epic.

Mizukyu:
I thought it was good overall.
They did exceptionally good compared to other rookies.
imo

DoubleA:
THAT
They where awesome compared to other rookies,
but they still have room to grow, I'm thinking their next song will be even better and so on.

Mizukyu:
Well yeah ^^
Even thought they are awesome,
they're still rookies,
so that seems plausible.

DoubleA:
you know what threw me off exacly ?
BYG's rap at the beginning it was so random, i think the placement was off, not bad but like way to strong for the beginning, so once that was over i enjoyed it.
Anyway I really want to see more of them !!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah, that was our conversation, and we sort off threw our opinion out there :) Anyway we are both looking foreword to seeing B.A.P around, they have surely left a good impression.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Random but what do you guys think about this format ? Should we do this more often ?

2 comments:

  1. I liked the format, it's good to see different viewpoint. I personally really liked B.A.P's debut, they definitely will be memorable in my mind. They dropped the cute image, which I like surprisingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this is actually directly from one of our MSN conversations LOL
      Yeah, In that sense I agree with you they've gone on another level of : I'm not cute, and although I like cute (if done right) I like this as well.

      Delete