Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SM Orchestra: The Sound of Hallyu Wave

Like I've mentioned before I've been gone and trying to catch up with the K-pop world (today I went trough 30 pages in allkpop :0).

Anyway I missed the year end shows and have watched just a few performances (since i was more interested int he WGM special :P).

Although, I haven't watched much I was very impressed by SMTown's performance at the KBS Gayo Daejun, and would like to share it with you guys, although all of you have probably already seen it.



Henry: I Love You <3 I'm glad he was allowed to perform in Korea for a change.
Jungmo: He is always so Hot when performing !!!
Changmin and Taeyeon : WoW epic voices.
Victoria: This is the sort of dance she was made for, she looks so graceful.
Siwon: Love this drummer.
Seohyun: She looks so graceful on the piano.
Eunhyuk, Taemin, KAI: Great Dance number ^^


Too Many to Mention <3 Loved them All:
SHINee, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), TVXQ, TRAX, The Grace, and now Exo ...

If anyone wants to recommend anymore performances please do so in the comments below ^^
I've only watched the EunHae and SHINee performance of Oppa Has Arrived, and the KBS joint dance number for SNSD and SuJu ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment