Monday, June 6, 2011

The Best Kpop Songs Ever - Tier 1

#1-2
1. S.M the Ballad - Hot Times   
When I first heard this song some months ago I was completely mesmerized. I fell in love with a song, not just liked it or enjoyed it, but loved it. The four boys are exceptional singers and each of them has his own style. I was already a fan of both Jonghyun (SHINee) and Kyuhyun (Super Junior), but I was pleasantly surprised by Jay (TRAX) and the newcomer Jino. Their voices fit perfectly with each others, sweet and powerful at the same time. My favorite part is the extremely high notes on Jonghyun's part, since his voice seems really controlled compared to other songs he has sung with SHINee.    
The song itself is a beauty from the lyrics to the music, and the arrangement, not undermining the gorgeous voices. The lyrics talk a bout a man who has finally found his place next to the women he loves, and the passion he feels for her. Hot Times.  

















2. SNSD - Let it Rain
This song is not actually a kpop song since its in Japanese and was created for the Jpop market, but I will count it as a Kpop song because it belongs to SNSD, the kpop icon. Kpop and SNSD mean the same thing.

Let it rain is a new song released a coupe of days ago. I was excited for SNSD's new Cd, although I'm not a die hard fan of the girls. This was becouse the teasers for the CD was extremely intriging and different. The clips to the the new songs where also beautiful. As for the actual songs, "Let it Rain" stood out to me the first time I heard it. I t is beautiful in many ways, from the music to the lyrics. This song will probably become a resident of my top rated list on my Ipod. When I hear this song I get a feeling of loss but also of a new beginning, as if , even if you fall down, you can get back up. Inspirational.

credit to tinylittlemusic at yt

0 comments:

Post a Comment