Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Se7en - When I can't Sing ...

Another Se7en post so soon after the last one, but I can't help it Se7en is awesomeee !
If I  had to pinpoint his awesomeness, I'd have to say that the guy is classy as can be, there aren't many artist that can emanate that feel.

So a I'm little late, but Se7en released his MV for "When I can't sing", from his Korean mini album, and it convinces me even more that he is perfect :P

Anyway, this song is produced by J.Y. Park, and talks about a singer who wonders if the love of his life will still stay with him, even after he has lost his fame, his voice, and his moves. I'm glad this song went to Se7en because he has a knack of knowing just how to deliver those sad meaningful lyrics. I don't think we really need a translation to feel the emotions of the song.

Check out the MV below <3

Plus we even get a short cameo by GD :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment