Thursday, February 23, 2012

EXO: WTH ?

How do people even know all of the members of EXO ?
Seriously  ...
I've been reading comments on threads where people go all out on their favorite member and their life history and how he's the best rapper, and blah blah blah and I'm just like WTH !

How do they even know what member does what and even identify them with their name ...

I'm good with group names, I usually even know the names of members in groups I don't even follow, but EXO hasn't even debuted, and I'm never going to learn their names just trough their teasers, and maybe some profiles !!!

I feel out of the loop, but oh well. I'll take the sane route and wait until they actually release a real MV and a group picture, in order to go ahead and learn all of the names.

P.S. Although I'm guilty of knowing who KAI is :P 

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat as you. I only know Kai, who unfortunately (to me) might be my bias. He's the only person I can name AND pinpoint. Who knows maybe they'll have that amazing debut that is all hyped up about and I'll know everything about all the members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they give us what they advertised ...
      All we can do is wait for their debut ...

      Delete