Thursday, March 24, 2011

YongSeo -------------- 27.Feb.2010 - 14.Mar.2011

Feeling DEPRESSED ...


I have just finished watching We Got Married, as the Goguma couples last episode took place. I was really sad to see them go, and seeing them so sad as well didn't help :(


During this episode the couple composed of Seohyun (SNSD) and Yong Hwa (CN Blue), came to an end after more than a year together. I was extremely sad to see Seohyun cry during the black room interview, and Yong Hwa try to act tough when he was feeling down himself.


The whole episode was touching, but the last hug, and the last present Yong gives Hyun were extremely eye opening for both of them ,,, this was the end ... I even confess to have shed some tears.


All of us Goguma fans hope to hear that their relationship has become real, and left the TV.
YongSeo Fighting !!!
We wish them all the luck in the world, and hope they each fulfill their dreams.



What do you think about the end of YongSeo, and is anyone stoked for the new couples ???

P.S. Even though I'm sad to see this couple go, I'm excited to see T-ara's Eunjung, and actor Lee Jang Woo become a couple !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment