Friday, September 30, 2011

The Best Kpop Songs Ever - Tier 9

#18 - 21 

18. Epik High - Run (Subs credit to windstruck44@ YT)
Epik High is awesome. Anyway I really love this song for its lyrics, but what really catapulted it to the top of my list was the MV. The MV's main character is L form Infinite (who is really handsome :P) who acts out a story that is really heartbreaking. The ending scene is so unexpected, and explains everything that happened in the story, complementing the song beautifully. Take a look and "Run until you can touch the sky."



19. Hong Jin Young - Love Battery (Subs Credit to TwirlyBox@ YT)
This song has a trot feel, but it is very likable, even for those of us who don't love trot. It has catchy lyrics, and a fun beat. The song itself is kinda funny in its meaning, and the MV is senseless, so they fit each other. Might I mention the the MV has Jonghun from FT Island as the lead ^^


20. S.M the Ballad - Don't Lie (Subs Credit to JustDejavuS@ YT)
While reading a blog I frequent, I was reminded of how much I love Henry Lau, and how much I like this particular song from S.M. the Ballad. To me it is even more impressive than Hot Times and that is saying something. I love the way Jino's and Jonghyun's vocals sound together, and Henry's rap is an added bonus. The lyrics for this song are so sexy as well.


21. Infinite - Tic Toc (Subs Credit to kpoprom1@ YT)
I own this CD, so I hear this song often. What I really like about this song is how it starts slowly, and steps it up, and then turns slow again. The rapping in the final minute is complementing to the song, and gives of a different feeling. The lyrics are also quite nice, as they talk about a guy who is daring the love of his life to really leave him, while asking her to stay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment