Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tell a Kpop Song of the Week

From SHINee's Lucifer
A-Yo
This is a soothing song that has captivated my heart. The song on its own does not have complicated rhythm or lyrics, but has what other up-beat songs are missing: feeling. Without really looking for the lyrics or the translation, this song played in my list constantly. I was not curious to find out what the song talked about, or the story behind it, because I felt like I already knew it, just by listening to it. I'm thankful for whomever composed this song!

Before writing this post, it felt like a duty to read the translation and actually know what the song said. It did not disagree with the mood of the song. I won't attach the translation, because it feels unnecessary. If you have not heard this song, I recommended that you do as it is uplifting and peaceful song.  Here is the linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qYH1194js

1 comment:

  1. I just had to read SHINee to Love this song. It was one of the first songs I heard by them, my favorite group ever. LOVE SHINee. Specially Minho. LOL

    ReplyDelete