Thursday, August 4, 2011

I LOVE INFINITE

I haven't talked about INFINITE as much as I would like to, but I really do LOVE this group. 

They have: great vocals, awesome choreography, and amazing songs. 

In order for me to consider myself a fan of a group I must like both the members and ALL of the groups songs (yes, I know I"m strict ^^). Therefore, although I like many groups, I don't consider myself a fan. 

The only groups I'm a fan off are 1. SHINee  2. Miss A/ Infinite 3. C.N. Blue
Shawol, Say A, Inspirit, Boice !!!

Back to INFINITE. This group has never failed to impress me. Although I am somewhat upset that they are still not as popular, and have not won any music shows, I know their time will come.

Here is their first comeback stage for "Be Mine", feel free to give your opinion on the group, or talk about your favorite group/ groups and why you love them ^^

MORE ON INFINITE LATER !!!
INFINITE FIGHTING !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment