Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Super Junior Comeback: Sexy Free & Single

Sexy Free & Single -
Song: This song is more laid back than their previous upbeat title songs. It doesn't mean it's not awesome. I absolutely love the song. From the title of the song I assumed it would be a catchier song, as if a guy just came out a relationship and was celebrating he's back in the market. Instead it feels that the person is single and just enjoying his freedom and not over-doing it. He's being smooth as he's going out to just have fun, not exactly to get a girl but just really enjoying his single life.
This song to me tells me, "hey, take a break, lets enjoy life! Don't overcomplicate your situation by thinking too much. Enjoy your time right now."
"Have a good time"
"Every single day I try"
"We get close to good time"
"Party time" Among the English that they sing, the most confusing is, "I'm ready to bingo." Whatever do they mean by that? Overall this song is so smooth and chill. I can't get over how great it sounds. I had my doubts when I first heard the title of it, but it has exceeded my expectations. I'm highly impressed.
Video:
The outfits arranged for the members are great. When they have the camera all to themselves the outfits are sexy. (I feel the freedom to use the word since its part of the title.) My bia's outfit looked amazing, and this time around they weren't wearing ropes around their necks. The dance fits the song with its rhythm and overall feel. The fact that they have Donghae and Eunhyuk in front dancing most of the time made my day as well, I really enjoy watching these two dance. Also I'm not sure what that geometric shape that keeps breaking is but I would like to know.

I can't wait to see them in their comeback stage!
I'm off to keep playing it, and watching it over and over.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear someone else likes this! It's so cool and has the best instrumentals! I get so sad when I realize many people dislike it.

    ReplyDelete