Friday, June 15, 2012

More of Girl's Generation in Japan


One of my favorite albums of a k-pop artist belongs to SNSD, but it's not actually a k-pop album but a j-pop album.  Their first Japanese album is on a whole other level compared to any of their Korean work and I love it. This is why I was excited to hear the new song SNSD would be promoting in Japan and was not disappointed.

"Paparazzi" is a good song with an awesome choreography,and I get to hear a lot of Seohyun. It always makes me happier when that is the case, her voice is my favorite in the group and gets better everyday. I also like that the distribution of lyrics is a little better than some other songs SNSD has promoted lately, specially toward Yuri who sometimes fades out.  The dance is awesome, and although their second outfits (black) are kinda strange they still look great.

Check out "Paparazzi" below !

0 comments:

Post a Comment